Darling Pink

I went to the Trafford Center on Saturday and although I was very good with my spending, I did decide to treat myself a little bit.

I bought myself some plain black plim soles for £7.99 from H&M and when I was in the queue I spotted a light pink matte lipstick, so I quickly grabbed it as I went up to pay. I don't regret this at all, this lipstick is gorgeous, it's so summery and I love wearing it with my blonde hair. They had a few different shades so I think I'll definitely be going back for the rest, at £4.99 each how can I argue with that. 









When you first apply it, it's quite subtle, but with the power of layering the pink really pops. What do you think??

5 comments:

  1. I love the Trafford Centre more than pretty much any other place! didn't even know H & M sold make-up so I'm going to keep a look out next time I'm there :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about H&M makeup, such a bargain too! Look gorgeous on you too.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect spring color! I always look at h&m make up but I never pick any up. Definitely will next time! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is lovely! It reminds me of the MUA packaging
    Estelle x
    Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I had no idea H&Ms makeup was any good! Next time I'm there i'll have to pick up a color or two!

    ReplyDelete