Friday Favourites #31

Can you tell that I'm in a summery mood again?

This week's Friday Favourites comes from my recent obsession with Tobi. I think I first saw this site on facebook and decided to check them out, sooo glad I did. The clothes are gorgeous! And can I just add...50% off your first order!!! All you need to do is sign up your email and you get your discount code! 

I am yet to order something on here but I think this is what I will be spending my 50% off voucher on! How gorgeous is this dress? And the jelly shoes from Missguided have also just shot up to the top of my wish list for summer. 



1. Tobi Archangel Dress in Cream
2. Missguided Lilian Jelly Sandals in Metallic Snakeskin
3. River Island Animal Print Bustier Bikini Top & Bottoms
4. Percy & Reed Wonder Balm
5. NARS Limited Edition Nail Polish in Wild Dancer

PS. I am currently in Ireland, I've whisked Elliot away for his birthday. Can't wait to tell you all what we get up to.

3 comments:

  1. That river island bikini is gorgeous, great picks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab picks girl! Absolutely love those jelly sandles, I was too slow in grabbing a pair from RiverIsland last year so will have to nab these! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been going through your blog and just wanted to say that I really like it :) http://finestprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete