Go West Lips



 Recently I've been needing a beauty binge and when I saw that Xtras were having a 25% off 5 products offer the other week I literally could not help myself. 

I invested in a number of different items including this beautiful W7 Go West lipstick in Pink Tease. 





It's described as having a matte finish and this is true after a bit of layering power. It didn't last incredibly long but because the colour is quite pigmented compared to similarly priced lipsticks, I think I can forgive it. 




I'll definitely be buying a few more of these lip colours in the future. A girl can never have too many lipsticks.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a great everyday pink color! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! Pink looks good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing pink with my blonde hair. Almost becoming an obsession at the moment xx

      Delete