Friday Favourites #26

I've not had the greatest of months tbh. So blogging has really taken a back seat for me throughout February. But I've promised myself to get back into it and I'm even going for some retail therapy this weekend to perk up my wardrobe to make myself feel better.

So let's start with a Friday Favourites. I spotted this dress on DM when Kim Kardashian's engagement aired on E! She wore a stunning baroque baby blue and white dress which just looked so gorgeous on her. So the handy people at DM added their shopping feed to the bottom and voila, my new favourite dress was found. I don't know about you, but have you started dreaming of spring and summer wardrobes yet? Because this has got me started.


Friday Favourites from Beka's Beauty; Manchester & Cheshire, North West beauty blogger. Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger brings together her favourite products from the week in her Friday Favourites.



1. House Of Fraser Closet Cut Out Back Print Dress
2. Chockers Shoes Kiera Wedges
3. New Look Macy Clutch in White
4. Lush Hair Extensions Blonde Highlights 15'' Clip Ins
5. Lime Crime Babette
6. Ted Baker Faked to Perfection Nails in Rose Gold

2 comments:

  1. Oh bubbss! Sorry to hear things aren't great - i hope next month is better! That HoF dress is amazing - you should treat yourself ;)

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Zoe, Thanks. I might have to, it's a gorgeous dress.

      xxx

      Delete