Friday Favourites #7

The lovely blogger Cat from The Life Of Catmotron introduced me to these shoes...

They've been all over the blogging world and now I really, really want a pair. Damn you Cat. So here is my lust list that 'started from the bottom' as Drake so aptly puts it. 



1. Glamorous Mini Dress in Textured Jersey With Scooped Back in Cream
2. ASOS Stone Ring Pack 
3. Mi Pac Floral Pink Rose Backpack
4. Barry M High Shine Gel Finish Nail Polish in Watermelon
5. River Island Black Cut Out Chunky Buckle Ankle Boots


6 comments:

  1. I love the boots and Barry M nail polish!

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Will defo be getting that nail polish x

      Delete
  2. Mon coup de cœur est sur le n°5, on les voit de plus en plus sur la blogo'!
    Je t'embrasse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool boots and dress.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I love the dress, they have it in green too. Swoon x

      Delete