June Glossybox


This month is all about getting that 'Summer Look' and there are some real treats in store to getting you in the holiday mood.




Here's what I got in my box this month...

Monu Professional Skincare Hand & Nail Cream


I'm not a massive fan of hand creams. Anything that makes your hands feel heavy, slimy or greasy is just a big no no for me. But surprisingly I quite like this one, with a strong scent of lavender and lemon, this hand cream absorbs almost immediately into my skin. It's as if nothing was applied 20 seconds later. AMAZING. No horrible oily feel on my hands with all the benefits on essential oils, Glycerin, Coconut and Wheat Germ for anti-aging and softening results. You've won me over Monu.

GOSH Growth Mascara


Tempting you with a 2 in 1 product, this Growth Mascara from GOSH provides you with a wearable jet black formula that uses SymPeptide XLash (a special growth activator) to give you visibly longer lashes in just 2 weeks. The brush consists of both long and short bristles to give you both length and volume as you wear it. I'll be trying this out to see if it delivers the results.

Organic Surge Shine Boost Conditioner


Organic Surge is a company I've heard of but never used before and after trying this Shine Boost Conditioner I'm now sat here wandering why I never have. Feeding my hair with a blend of organic grapefruit and citrus essential oils, not only does this conditioner smell amazing but it does the job. It detangled my hair and left it feeling softer than ever. I never want this to run out!

Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm



This is probably my favourite in this month's Glossybox. I've wanted to use Figs & Rouge for some time now and what better way to start than with this gorgeous lip balm. With a slight pink tint, this balm goes on smooth and lasts for ages. I can honestly say that I will be buying this again once it runs out, it's now a staple in my make up bag.


MeMeMe Cosmetics Long Lasting Nail Gloss in Elegant



Always a fan of a new nail polish, Elegant from MeMeMe Cosmetics is a high shimmer, gold metallic nail polish and after just one coat you get the above results. This shade is perfect for summer and I can see myself painting this onto my feet soon.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fairly good box, I was a bit disappointed by my Birch Box x

    https://www.dotcomgiftshop.com/cart

    ReplyDelete