MUA single eye shadow



When I came across the MUA range at Superdrug I was so so so excited. Supreme quality make up at the fraction of the price - hello beauty bloggers dream.

So I spotted this gorgeous burnt bronze shadow that's just dying to be played with. Stunning metallic finish, Pearl 30 blends easy and gives you long lasting results, for just a pound I've got to say that this is just AMAZING. 








I'm going to see Rihanna on Wednesday night and this will complete my look for the Barbadian songstress.  I'm so excited! 

Have you ever tried anything from the MUA range

6 comments:

  1. That shadow is gorgeous! Perfect for a concert for sure :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I didn't end up using this, boo. But it's still gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. I use the Shade 11 lipstick almost every day...I bought a few sticks before I left the UK so hopefully they'll last me a while yet :P
    Their blush is also really nice and natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try some of their lip colours. Another trip down to Superdrug is on the cards x

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour! Have fun at Rihanna! I'm so jealous xxxx

    ReplyDelete