Friday Favourites #8

This week you'll know that I went to see the gorgeous Rihanna for her Diamonds World Tour in Manchester. 

When I was there I was loving watching the variety of fashion and styles going on, with everyone having their own take on the trends of now. This is probably one of my favourite things to do EVER! Rihanna has a lot of well dressed fans I can tell you that.

Whilst I was crowd spotting, I spotted a girl wearing a gorgeous leopard print top that I knew was from Topshop. I found this gorgeous dress in the same print and have fallen head over heels for it. So I've based this weeks Friday Favourites around this bold print, I hope you love it as much as I do.



1. Animal Print Ladder Back Dress - Topshop
2. Boxy Zip Clutch - Accessorize
3. Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Orbit - Boots
4. New Look Scour Platform Sandals - ASOS
5. Whistles Clover Key Ring - ASOS
6. Double Row Chain Bracelet - ASOS

I would wear this outfit for a cocktail night with my girlies 



8 comments:

  1. Ohhh love these heels! They look amazing!

    Great post :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes too, chunky heels are awesome!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Efia, aren't they amazing. The chunkier the better x

      Delete
  3. Those heels are gorgeous, love a chunky shoe! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shoes! the shoes! x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want that Topshop dress!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete