Electric Nails




For a while now I've been obsessed with Nails Inc's Baker Street blue nail polish but then I came across this beauty from Miss Sporty I was more than excited. 

A creamy, opaque formula with a vibrant, electric blue finish, Pop Fiction is the perfect shade for summer. 

This colour really pops and gets noticed, with me having compliments given left, right and center about this stunning colour. Here it is with one layer and then finished with a second coat for all over colour. 





You can get your hands on this from Superdrug

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour and great dupe for Baker Street! Great find x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour polish such a bargain too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour! Will be going to get this tomorrow :) xx

    Claire does beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this! The miss sporty nail varnishes are so underrated i think! x

    ReplyDelete