Shimmer Eye Powder from Helen e



I made another blogging blunder and missed out on yet another product to review on here. I was scrolling through my photos the other day and came across a group of products that I never got round to putting on the blog. So my first item comes from Helen e.

 I received this Shimmer Eye Powder as part of a discounted set for the Pro Beauty event in Manchester last year and I remember instantly falling in love with it. It's my type of eyeshadow; bronzed, shimmery and great for layering. 





I got Shade 13 in my set and it's just beautiful! It sits really well on your skin too as well as not having a lot of fall out on application. 

What do you think? I might have to get a bit more involved with Helen e, the beauty products on there aren't too pricy and from my experience, they have very good quality. 


10 comments:

  1. I love soft, subtle shimmers like this color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous, I've sometime just added this to a day look for some shimmer at night xx

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous!
    I've been looking for an eyeshadow or eye powder like that one. Need to have it *

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm looking into getting a few more of these pots soon xx

      Delete
  3. I bet this would be really nice as a highlighter too :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I would never have thought of that, when I'm a bit more tanned I'll have to try this out x

      Delete
  4. That looks gorgeous! A really pretty colour too :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian, I'm planning on adding a proper look with this soon xx

      Delete