Motivate Me Monday

I don't know about you, but when I first started on this journey I found it really, really hard. Eating healthy went out of the window after a hard day and exercise didn't even get considered, but honestly, getting myself into a routine has done me a world of good. 
 I've been walking every night, increasing my running intervals every time and eating super healthy with the help of MyFitnessPal. This has not only made me feel better, but my skin is getting clearer and I'm sleeping better, which I'd been struggling with over the last few weeks. 

If you haven't already taken the first step and you're reading this thinking that you ought to, then I urge you to get going. Just go for that run tonight or swap the pizza for a healthy, veg filled omelette, it's little baby steps for now that will really make an overall difference to your health. 







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this inspiration! I have been eating better and working out every day and sometimes, I am so tempted to just sit back and relax. But I'm trying to push forward! So, I really appreciate this post.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete