Wicked

If you haven't got a Velvetine in your life then you seriously need to get involved!

I wrote about Salem earlier in the week and now it's time for Wicked to take the spotlight. 

A slightly more rouge pigment than Salem, Wicked goes on the same with a glossy start and matte finish. 


Wicked Velvetine Review on Beka's Beauty. Lime Crime Clueless Witch Collection.

Wicked from Lime Crime - Review. Swatched and Images of Wicked Velvetine on Beka's Beauty.

Lime Crime Wicked Velvetine Review. Beka's Beauty - UK Beauty Blog

Lime Crime Wicked Review. Swatches & Images from Beka's Beauty UK






How gorgeous is that red? I have a serious beauty crush on Lime Crime at the moment and these are making me want to buy even more. It goes on with such a high pigment and you can trust me when I say that these Velvetines don't budge. 




What do you think? Have I convinced you to head over to Lime Crime yet?

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your lips look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely my type of shade, LOVE IT! I have the Red Velvet lipstick from the velvetines collection and I absolutely love it, it stays put all day! Might need to pick these ones up too. Thanks for sharing lovely, ps your lips look amazing here, such a great shape!! x

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so beautiful and the shade really suits you. Definitely need to pick one of these up!!! Lovely post Xxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try lime crime. The velvetine collection looks amazing x

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! I love Lime Crime so much! Wicked is such a great color for you!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. love lime crime , even though i have not tried myself , this looks amazing !! beautiful colour :)
    Melissa | The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMg!! so it love with the color!! Looks amazing on you!
    http://www.chocochipchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete