Lightly Toasted




Love the Naked palettes?

Then you are going to fall head over heels for this beauty! At nearly a 5th of the cost, this W7 In The Buff Lightly Toasted palette provides you with a full range of 12 shades that bring you various finishes including matte and metallic that you can mix and match to suit the occasion.







How gorgeous are all of these shades? And as for the pigment, they look fab on and blend effortlessly. 

I've got my eye on some of the other palettes now from W7 as well as looking to trying some of the other various products they make.

Have you ever tried this palette before? What were your thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. The shades look amazing - I've been looking for an eyeshadow palette for ages! The w7 palette's look like great dupes/alternatives to the Naked palette's.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I want to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in TK Maxx and thought about getting it, wish I had now! Lilly xx http://alittlelilly.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look gorgeous as. Must get my hands on these

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look far more pigmented than I ever imagined them to be, not that I need another neutrals palette because I have far too many but I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a budget one!

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete