Madame La La



I watch a lot of American TV and as such, I think I now must have an unrealistic view when it comes to a good tan. Especially for a British girl who gets all of 3 days of sun in a year. 

So when I heard of tan that looks to emulate that LA glow that we all crave, I had to give it a go. 

Madame La La is a self tan mousse that contains Coco Water and Aloe that work to hydrate your skin whilst tanning. Promising for a 'deep golden colour in 3 hours' I was so excited to see the results. It also contains a quick dry DD tan Perfector (Dynamic Do all) formula that ensures for an innovative colour that customises to your own skin tone - no wotsit tan for me thanks! 





I followed the instructions and left this on for 10 hours to make sure I got the best results. 

So what do you think?

I am more than impressed and will be swapping out my St Moriz for Madame La La every time now. 


1 comment:

  1. As a huge fab of LA I love the sound of this, thank you for introducing me to it :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete