Test


By now you'll know that Illamasqua is my new lipstick soulmate!

I literally cannot help myself. The sale has been pretty amazing this year and I nabbed this beauty for only £9.80!

Test is an absolutely beautiful nudey/pink lipstick from Illamasqua and It rivals that of Climax in how much I love it. It's creamy with a slight matte finish that I can't get enough of. 

I just don't see lipsticks getting better than these. I know that's a big statement to make, but when you find a brand that really works for you it's difficult to imagine that any will beat it. 

What do you think? 




3 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful colour, can't believe you got it for £9.80! I only own one Illamasqua lipstick and it's Starkers from their nude collection and I absolutely love it! They're just so expensive so I can't justify buying more but this was an amazing find!

    www.livinglifeindocs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! Love the mauve-y natural colored lipsticks. What a steal!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! It looks amazing on you :)
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete