Organic Matcha Latte


I've really loved getting into my green tea recently and although a cup of the hot stuff does do great things for your body, nothing compares to Green Matcha. 

 Rather than with the brewed water in tea, Green Matcha allows you to get the benefits from the entire leaf. In terms of the benefits, I've read that it's up to 10 times better than just having the tea - so that says a lot!

 Some of the main benefits you gain from Green Matcha are that it calms & relaxes, helps you fight against viruses and bacteria, rich in fibre, lowers your cholesterol, it's rich in antioxidants and also boosts your metabolism. 

 From my experience of using Green Matcha mixed in my Green Smoothies and in the Latte form (see below), I have a lot more energy throughout the day and my hunger pangs are kept at bay too. 



So I thought I'd share with you a quick recipe to make your very own Green Matcha Lattes. I got my Green Matcha from Kiss Me Organics and  it comes in quite a good sized pouch so it lasts for ages.

You'll need:
1 tsp Green Matcha powder
1/4 cup of boiling water
3/4 cup of Almond Milk
Honey or Sweetener to your preference



Mix the Green Matcha with the boiling water until smooth, then add your hot milk and sweetener. How simple! 

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to try this if it has all of those benefits!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete