Pug in a Mug




Firstly, how cute is this little guy?

Secondly, isn't this just the best looking tea diffuser you've ever seen in your life!?!

I had a bag of cleansing tea leaves from Indigo Herbs that I was dying to try and I didn't have a tea diffuser to make a brew with. So after a quick Amazon search I quickly came across the Pug in the Mug!

You open him up and put your leaves in, add some water and he just hangs on the end of your cup while the tea quickly diffuses. 

And he was only £5.99 so I couldn't argue with that. He's a lovely addition to my kitchen!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I feel like loose tea would be such a faff but at least now it's adorable :)


    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Lilly xx http://alittlelilly.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha now that is cute! I don't need one because I don't use tea leaves but gah I want him!

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete