Fallen From The Lipstick Tree





Charlotte Tilbury is a brand that every blogger around has tried and raved about, so it was about time I got my hands on her products and where better to start than with her KISSING lipsticks

This is another gift that Elliot got me for Christmas and you honestly wouldn't believe how small this is when you look at it only. However, it's true what they say, good things do come in small packages. With three Mini Lipstick Charms containing So Marilyn (a luscious red), Penelope Pink (subtle matte  nude) and Bitch Perfect (a rosy nude). 

All three of these lipsticks are well worth a try and their size makes them perfect for popping in even the smallest bag, ready to be shown off to the world. 

My first impressions of Charlotte Tilbury are very good and this most definitely won't be my last purchase. 

What do you think should be my next beauty buy from CT?








6 comments:

  1. I was eyeing these up at the CT counter not long ago when I picked up nude kate, but nude kate is a bit too orange looking on me for a nude as Im so pale and I was thinking this morning I should try out Bitch Perfect Instead so think may have to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lipsticks are so stunning I love bitch perfect! Your a lucky lady :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lipsticks look perfect :) definitely want to try So Marilyn.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Bitch Perfect is one of my favourite shades, followed by Glastonberry. CT Full Fat Lashes is an amazing mascara too and definitely worth trying!

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh these just look adorable! I love Charlotte Tilbury makeup and the packaging is stunning! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours and so adorable! I have kissing Kate and love it!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete