My First Bobbi Brown




I've made no secret of the fact that I love trying out new brands and with Christmas having been and gone, it gives you an opportunity to try out brands that your friends love as well as new products from brands you're familiar with. 

 This Bobbi Brown lipstick comes courtesy of one of my oldest friends, Sophie. I've noticed quite a few Bobbi Brown items in her make up bag in the past and this Chrismas she introduced me to my first BB product - this gorgeous Sandwash Pink lipstick. 

 She knows me so well! I love lipsticks you can wear day to day and this is perfect, with a creamy finish the pink/nude notes of this lipstick look great and don't try out my lips. I've got to say, the quality of this lipstick is amazing too, I can see why my friend Sophie loves the brand so much. I will definitely be trying out more products from Bobbi Brown now. 









3 comments: