Strawberry Sorbet



Do you have that smell that takes you right back to a memory or time in your life from years and years ago?

 Well one of the most distinct fragrances that takes me right back to high school is the Strawberry scent from the Body Shop. Was it just me or did every girl have the Strawberry body spray at the time and after every PE lesson there was a nauseating mist of sweetness that hung around for hours. 

Not that I didn't like the smell. Because I actually really like this take on a strawberry scent, so much so that this Body Sorbet is now well and truly a part of my routine. 

I love using this just after I've exfoliated as it really does moisturise your skin as well as leaving it really smooth and smelling great. 


3 comments:

  1. The Body Shop's Strawberry products have such a sweet scent! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scents that are attached to memories. I used to be keen on impulse sprays. These days I love wearing a perfume that reminds for of a happy memory. The body shop do some fab scents and products, this one looks lush!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the body shop's fragrances, they always smell so amazing!
    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete