Honey Love




This is another Christmas treat from a friend and I can't thank her enough for it! I have wanted to get my hands on Honey Love from MAC for ages after having seen many beauty bloggers talk about how beautiful it was and I am so happy now that it is in my life! 

 It's a stunning creamy nude with pink/rose hues that look great on any skin tone. As part of the Matte family at MAC, you're treated to a super pigmented shade that goes on so smooth and lasts for ages. 

It's quite similar to Faux, so if you love that one then you will fall head over heels for Honey Lover. It's a lipstick that you can wear everyday for any occasion. 





2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this shade swatched before! It looks like the perfect pairing for a warm neutral eye or to make a just a winged eye liner day a bit more girly!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete