Climax




I don't want you to take this lightly, but this might actually be my favourite lipstick EVER! 

I'm not sure how to put this into words but I'll try. If you're looking for a lipstick that adds the perfect natural pink to your lips with a matte finish that doesn't look too chalky - then I would highly recommend Climax from Illamasqua

I actually bought this on a whim when I couldn't get my hands on Buff during one of my online shopping sprees and I'm literally over the moon with it. 

I have gotten so many compliments when wearing this and even my boyfriend (who isn't a massive fan of lipstick) said that it looked great, enough said! I wear it all day, every day now and I can't get enough. 

I compel you all to try Climax and transform your lipstick dreams forever!



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour, definitely one I am going to take a look at!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is amazing! I've been hearing more about this brand lately - think I may have to give in and get some of their stuff. Thanks for posting this!xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete