Reflection




The Reflection Palette from Illamasqua is the second product I've ever tried from the coveted brand and I've got to say that I'm mighty impressed. 

 I picked up this quad palette in their sale and as it was over half price I literally found myself clicking away until it ended up being purchased. 

It has 4 gorgeous colours that are so highly pigmented they almost feel creamy when you're putting it on. I reckon I'll be wearing this palette all year round, the gilded shades are super shiny and will work for both winter and summer. 

I'm really enjoying getting to know the Illamasqua products and I have my eye on their foundations next, is there anything else you'd recommend? 





6 comments:

  1. This looks like a great palette! Such pretty colours! xx

    lifeofannas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I didn't know what to expect tbh and it has ended up being gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Wow they are so well pigmented definitely need to try them! The foundation is well worth a try!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. I can't wait to use them for a night out. Thanks for the foundation tip, I might have to go try it x

      Delete
  3. Those are gorgeous and I always love Illamasqua's iconic packaging! So chic!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sleek isn't it. Definitely will become one of my favourite brands I think x

      Delete