Benefit They're Real Dupe


Everybody loves the Benefit They're Real mascara. It leaves your lashes looking like you're wearing falsies and it lasts for ages.

So what if I told you that I've found a mascara that not only looks like the real deal, but acts like it too - well I have!

I was browsing Xtras Online the other day for a bargain and I came across this W7 Absolute Lashes mascara and noticed that it was the double of the Benefit packaging. I had to try it out!

So at just £3.49 the dupe is already a lot more appealing price wise, so does it match up to They're Real.



Firstly, the wand is almost exactly the same as the Benefit mascara. Which is always a promising start.


And the lashes - well they are pretty much dead on too! Which is pretty crazy considering the Benefit mascara is just over £16 more expensive. 

I'm sold! Anything that can dupe a cult favourite at a fraction of the price is right up my street and I definitely think its worth giving it a try.

4 comments:

  1. The Absolute eye actually looks even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I need to try this now, looks great :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely gonna get this. W7 is always a winner x

    www.lizzieroseblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. W7 do amazing dupes! I have a palette that is just like the naked 3 palette! Amazing post and your eyelashes look great! Xx

    www.beautiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete