A Sunny Bank Holiday Weekend

I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend, how gorgeous was the weather!!!

It got me in such a good mood. 

So this weekend I traveled down to Maidenhead to visit my Dad and I couldn't have chosen a better weekend to come down. It's my birthday next week so this was my Dad's opportunity to put the biggest smile on my face and boy oh boy did he not disappoint. I well and truly got spoiled with a gorgeous new camera (Nikon Coolpix S9500) that I now love, literally love. 




Sunday plans were a little more adventurous. With the sun blazing we went for an epic bike ride to Windsor, which included a ricer side picnic and ice cream. What a perfect day.
















Followed up with Thai food from the Thai Orchid that was AMAZING. Just what was needed after the activities of the day.












The pudding trolley was a definite highlight of the evening.











On the Monday it was time for some mini golf and considering I've never played before I think i did pretty well.










Followed up by the first BBQ of the year :) 







Overall I had an amazing weekend filled with gorgeous food, great weather and lovely company

What did you get up to?



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a wonderful weekend! I am horrible at mini golf, it's always so embarrassing. Happy almost Birthday!! :) xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena :) Looking forward to turning 21 xx

      Delete
  2. this looks like a perfect weekend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Looks like you had a lovely weekend!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love my new camera. Thanks Hannah xxx

      Delete