Nicki Minaj Viva Glam 2



Oh my god!

I know that this has been out for a while, but WOW!

I thought that the original Viva Glam was impressive but Nicki's second collaboration with MAC has really blown me away. I worship Nicki Minaj and to be honest I don't understand why more people aren't in love with her, she's the queen of hip hop with a collection of awards under her belt and some seriously unbeatable style. This lipstick is definitely something that Nicki would and actually has worn on the red carpet.








Viva Glam 2 is a creamy, matte lilac shade perfect for spring and summer. With the supreme quality of MAC throughout you can pull of a serious pout with this shade.











7 comments:

  1. What a stunning shade! Looks gorgeous on you Beka!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it. I can see this being a favourite this summer :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Super !!:)
    On pourrait se suivre sur blogger ?
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty ! x

    ourhiddendesires.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. This actually looks amazing on you! I was expecting a chalky lilac nightmare that didn't suit any skin tones when this was first released but you look gorgeous in the photo :) xx

    ReplyDelete