Friday Favourites #3

So this week I've come across a wonderful place called Pull&Bear

I LOVE their clothing.

It's summery, it's got some amazing styles and they have brilliant prices suitable for the savvy shopper!!

Here are some of my top picks


1. Crocheted Flower Dress in Ink Blue - £29.99 (in love with this)
2. Coloured Jeggings in Aquamarine - £19.99
3. Stripe Print Dress - £25.99
4. Laser Print Jeggings in Medium Blue - £25.99
5. Neon Ethnic Dress - £17.99
6. Crocheted Dress - £39.99

If you haven't heard of them before then I highly recommend taking a look at their site. 

Hello brand new summer wardrobe 




7 comments:

  1. great picks, i found that site recently is really is fab. iv not purchased anything yet but ur picks have got me wanting to. i like the lazer print leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do a pin stripe style in those too. So nice. You definitely need to treat yourself there x

      Delete
  2. Dress number 5 is amazing! I love the colors used and how its under 20 euros! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love number three :) perfect and light for spring! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the best dresses I've seen this year. It's gorgeous xx

      Delete
    2. These are such cute items - the leggings especially:) I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award - details are here:
      http://colourmein-sc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
      xx

      Delete