May Glossybox



This month Glossybox turns 2 and what a happy birthday present they have for us. I think this may be one of my favourite boxes since I signed up.

So Happy Birthday Glossybox!!!



First up is the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Dry Touch Gel Cream - How perfect is this for summer! With the extra high SPF factor in this cream you won't be worrying about burning if you go for a day out in the sun or holiday this year. Once rubbed onto your skin, this gel-cream absorbs for a non sticky finish which I think is essential for skin care these days.



Glossybox couldn't have got it more right with this nail polish, Headline Colours in Twisted Silk gives you a thick, matte dusky pink finish ideal for spring trends this year. I can't wait to start using this as it really is up my street with nail colours.



Now a handbag staple, these Glossybox nail files were an added bonus in my box this month. Really neat packaging that fits right in my bag for those desperate moments of nail care need.



I was really excited when I saw this mascara for two reasons, 1 because I desperately needed a new mascara in my life and 2 because I really like the Jelly Pong Pong brand. Having received a lip pen a few months ago in a Glossybox, I knew that this product would deliver me some amazing results. I used it today and my lashes look so nice, I'm really impressed with this and I love the name, Fairy Lashes.



Prime & Create Mixing Medium from Beautiful Movements Cosmetics
 So this was a bit of a weird one to start, I had NO idea what it could be. Was it a primer, was it a gel? But after some reading I learned that in fact this is a primer and a pretty good one at that. I would even go to say that this might rival the Benefit Porefessional. I used this under my make up and it felt flawless, it really gave me the impression that I was being given a smooth base for my foundation and I'm really pleased with it. I think I'll be purchasing the full size of this if I'm totally honest with you. Really impressed.


And last but not least, the Stone Beauty Body Lotion in Coconut Vanilla. I only had to use a little bit to enjoy the fragrance of this beauty, anything coconut in it I'll have, I just can't get enough of the smell and this Body Lotion has a rich scent to it that I love. A new company the the world of beauty, London based Stone Beauty uses Coconut oil with Shea Butter to hydrate and nourish your skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple. Even better, these products aren't tested on animals and contain no preservatives.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got this month, have you signed up to Glossybox yet? It's only £10 a month :)

What did you get in your box this month? Leave your links below :)




9 comments:

  1. Wow~£10 a month and you get so many full size products! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, I couldn't believe it either but it's true xxx

      Delete
  2. The box looks really good this month! I've never heard of that primer before, but I will have to research it a litte bit.

    Millie x

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good, it's times like this that I'm glad to have signed up x

      Delete
  3. That mascara looks lovely! I may have to give Glossybox a try x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow some great items! Thanks for following me <3
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just signed up to Glossybox and am so excited to receive my first box after reading this!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything coconut too! xx

    Bea from- http://beatricenotyetlost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete