Friday Favourites #6

I'm off to London this weekend. 'What for?' I hear you ask? That is a secret...for now


Here is my perfect London evening outfit that I would have loved to have worn if i
I'd had the planning time and money :(

1. Made Ngolwa Kubwa Long Necklace
2. Benefit They're Real Mascara
3. Stila Stay All Night Liquid Lipstick in Tesoro
4. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold Link Watch
6. ASOS Prior Pointed High Heels
7. ASOS Skater Dress with Sexy Halter Neck

 I want it!!



10 comments:

  1. All of these things look lovely! I'm a big fan of the mascara. Have fun in London!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, I had an amazing time x

      Delete
  2. Benefits 'They're real' is soooooo good!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Benefit They're Real :D

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your moodboard. The shoes are especially gorgeous, very classy.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefit They're Real is AMAZING! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it, I have blog post coming up on that x

      Delete