A New Eyeliner - Again



I love liquid eyeliner. 

I love creating new looks with different shapes and flicks for different events. I've never stayed true to one eyeliner. Having fallen in and out of love with many from Soap & Glory, Collection 2000 and my most recent affair with CCUK liquid eyeliner. 




I have now moved on to the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner, with a thick felt tip pen tip design that allows you to make clean lines. I found this really easy to use, avoiding the usually smudgy mistakes and getting perfect flicks on my first go without having to do some retouching or whipping out the make up wipes for a do-over. 





I did find the coverage of the pen a little less pigmented than others I have used before, but you simply have to paint a few more layers to get a true black shade that I love.It also lasts all day, so even in this heat that the UK is experiencing at the moment I'm not worrying about colour smudging.






2 comments:

  1. I'm forever looking for a liquid liner that lasts in the heat! I love my S&G supercat but it transfers horribly if it's warm out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try liquid eyeliner. I defintly will Purchase this
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete