Much Needed Girl Time

After the last week I've needed some time with my girls. To get things off my chest, have a laugh and eat some gorgeous food. So where else to turn than our trusty Pesto. 






Starting things off with some wine, we decided the weather was gorgeous enough to sit outside and enjoy what the British sun had to offer. 

We decided on cheesy garlic bread to start. You can never go wrong with this delicious combination.




For mains I had goats cheese, caramelized onion and spinach pizza, Arabiatta pasta and stuffed peppers. Sophie had garlic prawns, pasta and chicken thighs whilst Rachel also had the chicken, stuffed peppers and aranchini. 






To finish, me and Rachel had summer berry cheesecake while Sophie had mascarpone icecream with summer berries. 






Can't wait for the next one



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow that all looks super yummy, I'm now salivating! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It always is. you need to get yourself to pesto x

      Delete
  3. That food looks so gorgeous! I love your pictures :)

    Eve xxx

    ReplyDelete