Friday Favourites #11

So this week has been a little crazy, but here are my Friday Favourites for this week

I'm finally joining the gym! And not one of these gyms where you sign up and never go, I am actually going to turn up and have the staff there know me because I'm in there so much.

So this week's Friday Favourites is inspired by my new lease of fitness life (along with some help from LydiaEliseMillen)



1. Nike Free TR III Training Shoe
2. Perforated Pullover from Forever 21
3. Medium Impact Ombre Sports Bra from Forever 21
4. Athletic Capris from Forever 21


The range at Forever 21 is amazing! Their activewear is both super practical as well as stylish. I also love the sportswear range from H&M. Well worth checking out if you're looking for some stylish gear. 



1 comment:

  1. I have a sports bra identical to that one but I found it in TK Maxx - it's gorgeous!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete