Friday Favourites #10

I missed last Friday!! I've bee such a busy bee that it slipped my mind, but it leads me onto a topic that I have been slightly stressed about for the last few weeks.

Elliot's Graduation.

It's on the 12th July and I still have no dress. I did order one and thought I'd struck gold in the Topshop sale but this was not to be as the dress made me look like a marshmallow. 

I have however scrolled endlessly through online shops and settled on this from Primark at ASOS. Beautiful and a bargain.





5. Nails Inc Special Effect Nail Polish in Grosvenor Gardens



11 comments:

  1. You're going to look stunning Bek! (You already do btw!)

    I have issues with marshmallowitis in certain dresses too, it's a nightmare. I've bought a Gharani Strok dress for a party in Sept and it's a bit *too* figure hugging, in all the wrong areas (I'm thinking post-buffet)I may have to find a 'stand-by' one just in case.

    You'll look lush hun!
    Becks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Becky. I'm hoping that this one will be more flattering.

      Haha I do that, get a dress that's tighter and more unforgiving then have a back up in case I'm having a fat day

      x

      Delete
  2. Or I have an emergency cardigan!

    I've got my floral French Connection dress on today but have put a cream long scarf in my bag just in case ...I'm already eyeing up the biscuit tin :/ A scarf is a wonderful distraction with some dresses!

    You'll look 'mazin hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love dress, very trendy!!!
    I am your follower, dear:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, I'm sure you'll look great and have a wonderful day! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma. It was a gorgeous day, post is coming soon x

      Delete
  5. I love that dress! It's perfect for a graduation. Have a lovely day!

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, a post on this will be up soon x

      Delete
  6. You have such a good eye for dresses Beka - that ones lush!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, I'll post some pics up of me wearing the dress soon x

      Delete