Professional Beauty North

Last weekend, myself and Hannah headed over to Manchester to attend one of the most exciting beauty events of the year, Professional Beauty North. 






We headed through and the first thing we saw was the Dermalogica stand. Providing you with a free face mapping consultation, they gave me an in depth look into the issue I had going on with my skin, with a few samples to get me started on my journey to a clearer complexion. 






The next stand we just had to go visit was the NYX stand. Having never owned any of their products before, I was quite keen to take advantage of the show prices on offer. But I just splurged on one lipstick instead... However it is pretty beautiful.


After a quick walk around we soon realized that this event was very trade orientated. So we grabbed some chocolate covered strawberries and got ourselves out of there for some lunch. 



We headed over to Dough in the Northern Quarter and treated ourselves to some delicious pizza. 



All in all, the PBNorth event was great, I just wish that the stands were more interactive than they were. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh all that food looks so yummy! Looks like you had a great day out lovely :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fab day. That chocolate marshmallow stand. Yum

    ReplyDelete