Friday Favourites #17

I'm not even sure this dress will even be in stock now because it's so popular, but ever since I laid eyes on these Neon Crepe Tee Shift Dress from Topshop I was in love. 

It's just so simple, but it can be dress up too. So I put together a rather Topshop themed Friday Favourites this week. 

(pssst, if this dress is sold out, they have a gorgeous neon collection on Missguided too)



1. Crepe Tee Shift Dress in Fluro Yellow
2. Chunky Curb ID Bracelet
3. LOLLY Skinny Heels
4. Lips in Rio Rio
5. Vinyl Clutch Bag
6. Rhinestone Chain Collar

 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the lippie shade :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, so simple yet chic x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I might be a little (no, a lot!) in love with the dress!

    www.lovefrommisbehave.com
    Twitter <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete