Orly Kiely iPhone Case




I've been sporting my bunny ear phone case for a few months now. I love it, however, I get mixed reviews from it. Some people love it and some not so much (Elliot). 

So after a visit to London Fashion Week, as you do, I got this gorgeous Orla Kiely iPhone case in the goody bag they gave out after the presentation. 




A sturdy case with a simple design, I was well and truly ready to shed my bunny ears and try something new for a while. I'm thinking of it as October chic. What do you think?

You can get this case and many other designs from the Belkin UK Site.


3 comments:

  1. Love the design and it looks really sturdy x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's practical and does look really sturdy but also really pretty.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete