O.N.I.F.C

Up until summer last year the only gig I had ever been to was to see Elliot Minor (I was 14 btw).

Going to see Jay Z and Kanye West on their Watch The Throne tour was one of the most eye opening and exciting experiences of my life and having had a rather shielded past with music concerts etc I immediately caught the gig bug. 

Now I've managed to tick off a string of artists that I love including Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Rihanna and Kendrick Lamar, so last Friday I got another great night infront of another of my favourites -Wiz Khalifa. 

Heading down with my gal pal, Sophie and I got lost and immediately found the O2 Apollo in Manchester to go and watch the Black & Yellow rapper. 

Starting up with a warm up performance from Trinadad James, I genuinely would go and see this guy again. He was brilliant to watch and really got the crowd going. 



Then it was time for the leader of Taylor Gang and what a performance. With the likes of The Thrill, Molly and some of his new songs from his latest album O.N.I.F.C it was a night that even somebody like Sophie (who doesn't really know that many songs) could enjoy. 







Finishing with Roll Up (my favourite) I have fallen in love with all of his songs again. He's definitely worth a watch so if you can get yourself to one of his gigs he's worth it, I promise you that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment