Friday Favourites #18

It feels like I've been away from blogging for ages when in fact it's little over a week. Life just got in the way I'm afraid. I find blogging with a full time job hard to balance, and now that the sun goes down before I leave the office it's so hard to take decent pictures. I now have a slight backlog of things to talk about. 

But I'm back, hopefully for a little while now and this weeks Friday Favourites comes from my need to not let go of those lovely floral prints we see emerge in the summer. I think this ASOS dress is the perfect combination of Autumn appropriate and a flower injection. I would love to wear this on a date night with Elliot (maybe after losing like 14lbs :p)





1. Love Cami Slip Dress in Floral
2. Oasis Lace Foldover Clutch Bag
3. Faith Leven Black Heeled Sandals
4. ASOS Paisley Filigree Cuff Bracelet
5. ASOS Pack of 3 Arrow Midi Rings



1 comment: