Friday Favourites #19

I am slightly obsessed with vinyl skirts at the moment. Ever since I spotted the beautiful Kim K in a baby pink version, I have had my eyes on the look out for one that satisfies my lust. And boy did I find one. Topshop have brought out a range of pencil, vinyl skirts in a growing number of colours and I fell instantly in love with this blue one. 



1. Topshop Soft V Neck Cami in Cream
2. Illamasqua The Sacred Hour Compact Palette
3. ASOS Love Rocks Flat Knot Necklace
4. ASOS Pack of Four Chain Bracelets
5. Topshop Navy Blue Vinyl Pencil Skirt
6. Missguided Tonia Leather Court Heels in Nude



2 comments:

  1. oo, the heels and the top are lovely!

    lovely post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice look - I love the vinyl skirt too! x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete