Belated Halloween




In my office we decided to dress up for Halloween, but working where I work, we never really do things conventionally. So as we do, we celebrated this spooky holiday the day after.

I didn't really have any outfits or costumes to wear so I made a quick search online and ordered myself some scary contact lenses. Hey, if anything, I was going to come as a demon possessed civilian at the least. I got mine from FourEyes.com 




What did you all get up to for Halloween?
Any Halloween looks please link below, Halloween is my favourite holiday! 


4 comments:

  1. These look awesome - very Supernatural xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the sunshine award :) check it out here http://samanthaw8.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are gorgeous love the lashes x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete