Friday Favourites #22



The Gabby.

A dress that many bloggers have been seen in and a lust have for my wardrobe. I absolutely love this dress, it comes in a range of colours but the Green is my favourite. It's just so amazing; a long sleeve creation absolutely covered in sequins, this is a dress I'm fantasizing about wearing for New Year! Because a NYE dress needs to be sparkly, beautiful and a reflection of how amazing your next year is going to be.





1. Motel Rocks Gabby Sequin in Green Iridescent
2. Kurt Geiger Georgia Platforms
3. Faith Metal Bar Minimal Across Body Bag
4. ASOS Multipack Filigree Rings
5. Eylure Katy Perry Backstage Lashes

5 comments:

  1. I love that dress too, it looked amazing on Victoria from Inthefrow!

    Claire from Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I saw that post too! She looked stunning :) xx

      Delete
  2. ahhh i am so obbsessed with that dress, so gorgeous! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and the rings and the eyelashes :D i need them all now haha

    http://classicquirk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete