Get Some Brow Drama




If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that I love brows. So I'm always looking for new products that will make them look fuller, thicker and more browtiful then ever!

My latest purchase resulted from a a 3 for 2 offer going on at Superdrug and I'm pretty pleased I took advantage of it. 

Maybelline Brow Drama is the first brow mascara I've ever used and I love it. I use this after my Rimmel Eyebrow pencil to add more definition and texture to my brows. It's great for adding more colour as well as taming any crazy hairs that decide not to behave.

You can get this spherical mascara in light, medium and dark, so everyone wins really.





Have you got any brow products you can't live without? Let me know 


1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to try this for ages but for some reason I've never got round to picking it up. Your brows look amazing, so natural but defined at the same time! Will definitely be picking this up when I'm in Boots tomorrow! I'm also loving MUA's prow-brow kit which is a bargain at around £3 and Benefit's Brow Zings!

    Demi | Kiss & Makeup

    ReplyDelete