Friday Favourites #20

I know its only just turned November, but when I got back into work this week after a brief tango with a cold, I received my invite to our work's Christmas party. 
 Which then got me thinking about party dresses, or more specifically, Christmas party dresses. 

Christmas Party Dresses are completely different compared to the rest of the year. They sparkle, dazzle and are adorned with embellishment on a base of rich fabrics and colours that really add the glamour! Think glitter, velvet and lots of jewels this Christmas.

Here are some of my Friday Favourite Christmas Party Dresses from some of my favourite online stores. 


1. ASOS Tempest Danni Dress in Sequin
2. TOPSHOP Scoop Back Feather Prom Dress
3. ASOS Love Sequin Cami Slip Dress



4. ASOS Velvet Floral Bardot Skater Dress
5. River Island Blue Velvet Necklace Prom Dress
6. Missguided Rika Sequin Halterneck Skater Dress in Navy



7. Missguided Aliksandra Lace Cut Out Skater Dress in Burgundy
8. River Island Black Leather Laser Cut Out Sleeveless Dress
9. TOPSHOP 2 Tone Bonded Skater Dress

 
 

1 comment:

  1. The blue velvet dress is so, so pretty! I'm sure you'd look fab in all of these :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete