Celebrations

Guys, I finally passed my driving test!

What a relief that was, after years of having to get lifts and take the bus I am now legally allowed behind the wheel!

I got home to the biggest hug from Elliot followed by some amazing scrambled egg and prosecco that he'd gone out and bought whilst I was out driving. He had faith in me obviously!




We then gathered the troops and headed to the Fishpool Inn for some celebratory drinks and lovely food. (some of you might remember that I went here when I passed my theory)




We all shared a bottle of Pinot and scoured the menu.



I went for the Warm Crottin of Delamere's Goat Cheese with pistachios and a lemon doused salad. 



Sophie had the Tiger Prawn Pil Pil which smelled heavenly of garlic. 



Rachel opted for the Muncaster crab and smoked salmon parcel which was so well presented



And Elliot had a Ham and Leek soup to start. 



For our mains I had the Mediterranean vegetable lasagna with a side of onion rings. These were the best onion rings Rachel has ever had and I have to agree, they were so good.




Elliot had the slow cooked belly of pork



And Sophie & Rachel went for pizzas cooked in their woodstone ovens, with Rachel opting for a shredded duck special and Sophie with beef.   



For pudding Sophie had a lemon sorbet and Rachel had an apple alternative. Whilst me and Elliot went for the Fishpool Sundae that contained cream, big chunks of hazelnut brownie, honeycomb icecream and chocolate sauce.

I had such a lovely night and it was really nice to celebrate another milestone with all of my favourite people. I'll be the designated driver next time guys, I promise.



1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing and congrats on passing your test :') I look forward to learning very soon myself haha x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete