Benefit Longwear Powder Shadow


How gorgeous is this trio of Benefit eyeshadows!



Having acquired a rather hefty amount of beauty goodies from the Mid-Summer Meet, I thought that these just had to feature as one of the first blogs on the amazing goody bag I got from the event, as they are probably my favourites of the night. 


Here's a brief description of each shadow;
 



 Quick, Look Busy - A very smokey, dark grey/brown eyeshadow with an immediate matte finish. This Benefit eyeshadow goes on really easy, with a blendable formula that you can build up to get the intensity you want.


It's Complicated - A gorgeous, copper/bronze eyeshadow with a stunning shimmer finish, this is the perfect eyeshadow for summer. I love shades like these because they always look great with blue eyes. This is really wearable during the day or evening so a definite win, win for me. 



Nude Swings - How beautiful is this shade! I love this eyeshadow so much, a marvelous shimmery nude, this is the perfect everyday shadow to instantly brighten your eyes without looking too over the top! I used this across my lid as well as the bottom for some instant brightening power.









14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know yeah. Benefit haven't let us down with these x

      Delete
  2. They all look like such good colours, I may need to try a few!

    Chelsea x
    Love in Modern Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should. They are pretty amazing x

      Delete
  3. Love the look of Its Complicated, and the packaging is beautiful! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all fab tbh. Going to hopefully get round to doing some looks with these soon

      x

      Delete
  4. These colours are beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they. Thanks for checking out my blog xx

      Delete
  5. As with all Benefit products, the packaging is so pretty! 'It's Complicated' looks so lovely! XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably my favourite from the collection as it works beautifully with blue eyes x

      Delete
  6. been meaning to try these, such pretty colours and the packaging is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely need to try these. Even if it's just one x

      Delete
  7. I am in love with these Benefit eye shadows, I recently bought Birthday Suit it's a great colour!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birthday Suit sounds amazing. I'm in love with these shadows too x

      Delete