Miss Eylure Lash Review




I used to be such a lash-o-holic. 

I've been known to wear lashes every day no matter the occasion, with a low point being when I actually used to wear 3 pairs a day... Cringe.

Now I savour my lash days and keep them for when I want to look a little bit more snazzy and glamorous.

I got these Miss Eylure lashes in my goody bag from the Mid Summer Meet that I hosted with Lookfantastic, MyBag and Allsole. I'm already in love with these lashes as you'll see why when you see them on. 



Not too thick or heavy, these pre-glued lashes add length to my lashes rather than volume which I love. 

They were so easy to apply. Out of the packet and peeled off the applicator, you don't have to fiddle around with any glue, you just place them along your lashline, adjust and you're ready to go.  Perfect for the lazy girl or lash virgin. 



5 comments:

  1. Oh! they are so pretty. They make your eyes look so big and pretty :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so much nicer on than I would have expected! Have never tried pre-glued lashes before as I assumed they would be a bit rubbish - might have converted me though :)

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! Amazing lashes! They look great on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely beautiful! The really do make your eyes pop, may even have to try these for myself :)

    Beth, x
    Bethany Marie

    ReplyDelete