Food Sharing

I just had to share with you the deliciousness that was my lunch on Sunday. 

Elliot & I visited The Crown Hotel in Darlington just before I headed off home, little did we know that our lunch would be such a spectacular feast.

To start we shared Potato Skins with BBQ and Garlic Mayo



For mains, I had an amazing Vegetable Lasagne. This was the kind of lasagne dreams are made of!



Elliot had a Teesside special of Chicken Parmo, which he stated as being 'the best he's ever had'.




To finish I just couldn't resist a try of the Homemade Chocolate Brownie with Icecream. Elliot said he didn't want a dessert, but he was soon left reaching for that extra spoon. 



If you ever find yourself in Darlington and in need of some amazing homemade food, The Crown Hotel is definitely somewhere I would recommend. 




9 comments:

  1. Wow no idea what a Parmo is but looks delicious! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's a Teesside delicacy. Chicken covered in cheese and this special white sauce. It's apparently amazing.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gooooooood, I'm from Teesside but I've moved 300 miles away and I so wish I could have a parmo right now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of them before until I met my BF. Thanks for checking out my blog Chelsea x

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing! Especially the chicken parmo (& the tomatoes!)

    mumofaprematurebaby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, a parmo!! Being a born and bred Teessider I'm so bloody proud!!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I thought it would appeal to you lol. Nobody else knows what it is :P x

      Delete
  5. The brownie was definitely the highlight! Thanks Shannon x

    ReplyDelete