On Wednesdays We Wear Pink




I'm a nightmare with hair! I'm forever wanting to go from blonde to brunette and it's only my will power to get longer, healthier hair that's stopping me from making changes at the moment. 

So to ease my hair colour craving, I've decided to try myself with the world of hair chalks!

I saw this Colorsmash collection whilst I was at work one day and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Torn between a gorgeous fuchsia pink and jade green, I opted for the Cosmopolitan pink channeling Beyonce from her Bootylicious days (as if I could ever look as good as Queen B, but here is my attempt)




Adding it to the ends of my extensions and rubbing through to get a faded out, dip dye feel. 





The colour looks really strong in the pot but once you get it on your fingers and rub in, it looks divine. Just add a bit of hairspray to hold it and then you're ready to go. Giving me my fix of colour change I need in order not to get bored. 



Best thing about this, it washes out. So if you then get bored of that colour, you can just wash it away. I'm definitely going to be looking into the Jade version of this now. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great and perfect if you don't want to take the plunge or know what colour you want to try x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete