Eyebrow Switch Up



I love eyebrows. It's one of the first things I notice about a person. Be them big and bushy or tweezed and structured, I love how different brows and colours can really alter the way somebody looks.

But since lightening my hair I've noticed that my brows are just far too dark and don't match at all. Not to say that this isn't a good look, (I also love peroxide blonde hair with dark brows) but I'm trying my hardest to get a more natural look.





So I took the plunge and tried the shade down from my usual brow pencil (brave, I know)

Here are the results...




What do you think?

 Lighter or darker?

3 comments:

  1. I think the lighter looks a lot more natural, although I think it's safe to say that you can rock a darker shade too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighter looks really good with that hair color!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with brows too! I'd say lighter for you from that pic :) xx

    ReplyDelete