Bedtime Skin Care



It's just as important to look after your skin overnight as it is during the day. Allowing your skin to absorb moisture and nourishment throughout the night means that once morning arrives you don't wake up with any unexpected dry skin or blemishes.

My favourite cream that I apply before bed is the Burt's Bees Night Treatment Cream. Using natural ingredients, this cream provides you with a lightweight feel that doesn't clog pores or leave your complexion feeling heavy when you sleep. I've been using this for a few months now and my skin looks smoother and brighter which I can't get enough of. I feel like I'm actually feeding my skin something healthy with this. 









1 comment:

  1. My go to creams are from Boots Botanics. I just switched to their Age Defense. I love it! They're the only brand that doesn't break me out, and since it's Age Defense, I expect to look young forever! I better, I don't want wrinkles. ;-)

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete